Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Final Days

My last weekend before my flight out west, to start the Pacific Crest Trail, has been great! On Thursday, which was my LAST day of work, I got together with some friends and had a fantastic dinner! Puttanesca, wine, garlic bread and pesto bread... Delicious!

Friday Saturday and Sunday have been spent with Isaac. Packing, reading, movies and other activities that have made it a super relaxing last couple of days in Burlington, VT.

Tomorrow off to see Mom for 2 days then Dad for another 2, (these 2 will be a goodbye before I go but also for his Birthday), Friday Isaac and I will get together for dinner and the next day, Saturday the 24th, I will be flying west!

Really the Antici...............................pation  is too much to bear!

I am going to post my fundraising page again just to be redundant.

Okay that is all for now

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment