Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The 1st post

So this is the first in a long line of posts that will document my preparation and hike of the Pacific Crest Trail! It has been since October 8th 2008 when I summited Katahdin, the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail, and I have been itching to get back on a long trail ever since.

The months are down to 3, til I fly from my home state of NH to sunny San Diego. My plain ticket was bought over 2 months ago and most of my gear upgrades are purchased. some last minute ods and ends and food and I should be set.

On this expedition I am also fundraising money for the non profit oganization, Save the Children. A link to my fundraising page is up at the top of the blog but here is another link just in case, Steph's trek for children.

more to come soon!
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment