Thursday, February 18, 2010

work?

Is there anything new to report on? NO... I have grand ambitions of being ready for this trail by Monday. For no good reason mind you! I have 2 more months of waiting. So much time to get my shi... stuff together, yet I feel a sense of urgency. 


So today at work, the Outdoor Gear Exchange, a home grown EMS/ REI type place, I ran around with blue rimmed, yellow lens sunglasses (which make you look really fast!) and an Outdoor Research sun runner cap, while singing pirate songs and randomly striking "action" poses for my co-workers. Were they scared? Oh yes!


I may need to find a more productive way to release all this excitement. With the lack of snow this year out side is a good, easy thing to do.


Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. hello Stephanie

    just found your site and wanted to say hi. I live not terribly far from Burney Falls and was on the trail yesterday. A bit of snow but very nice day.
    Good luck on your adventure I am looking forward to following you on the trail.

    ReplyDelete